Sell Your Business
For most people, buying or selling a business is a once in a lifetime transaction. Just like any other major life decision, using an experienced, qualified professional to help manage the process will relieve many of the stresses associated with this type of life-changing event.
At Chinook, we don’t replace your existing professional support, instead, we work in partnership with your current legal counsel and accountant. We understand that each professional adviser has a role to play in the transaction, in our view the role of a Business Intermediary is to:
- Evaluate your business
- Ensure confidentiality from the beginning to the end of the relationship
- Provide an accurate assessment of value
- Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy
- Execute that marketing strategy
- Generate interest in your business
- Assess potential purchasers
- Ensure that any prospective purchasers are financially qualified to complete the proposed transaction and complete the purchase
To read about our selling process, click here.
Along the way, there are normally a multitude of hurdles before finalizing a business sale and acquisition. We believe our job is to anticipate and overcome these hurdles. To learn more about how Chinook has helped more than 300 Business Owners, please schedule a meeting with one of our experienced transactional professional and receive a complimentary copy of our book “Getting to the Finish Line.”